Sheeshum Galle is a true citizen of the world. Born in India, currently living in Belgium, with several stops between, she speaks the international languages of finance and connection to the universe. That’s right – finance and connection with the universe, in one ever-growing being.
Hear more about what Sheeshum is all up in in the conversation below!
Some key moments in our conversation:
- Sheeshum left a job that wasn’t working for her despite the fear of not knowing what’s next
- “I’m trying to reevaluate my relationship with the universe. I have a zero to zero or 1 to 1 relationship with the universe.”
- Hear about Sheeshum’s unique experience and understanding of how what she puts into the world relates to what she gets back
- She can do what she needs to do and trust that the rest will take care of itself – which hasn’t been a path of perfection or zero disappointment but rather a way to stay on her own track.
- Her focus on language learning, creating a group for teaching financial literally and combat taboos around money, and her focus on having a little more fun this year than last year
- What it’s like being in the financial world related to her intersections of identity
- Her community of loved ones, friends, and mentors – “as though the universe conspires to have someone there for me.”
- Feedback on her various projects
- Planners to organize tasks and priorities – “a roadmap to walk on”
- A focus on progress rather than what’s left undone
- Drawing inspiration from techniques that worked for her from her own past
- Highlight: Kiva, a worldwide crowdfunding platform to empower people in their own lives and communities