The Bigger Badder Crew
A community – your community. Filled with people who value connection, are eager to grow, and who share a belief that a rising tide raises all ships.
Enjoying crew-only goodies including:
- The Monday email created just for you (Find an archive of issues here!)
- Bonus resources, activity, and even the occasional worksheet related to SB’s weekly blog post
- Curated resources from all over the web
- Heads-up and first dibs on all things Rawz Coaching
- Chomp & Chat, the weekly web-based gathering created specifically to give Bigger Badder Crew members a chance to connect directly with each other
- The Bigger Badder Conversation, a LinkedIn group where social really is connection.
Here’s the latest from the blog.
We humans will, no doubt, keep seeking clarity on right/wrong, good/bad. Mostly, though, we’ll find tricky conundrums and lots of nuance.
So often, it feels as though the boring parts or painful parts or icky parts are disruptions from the process. What if they were actually integral to it?
After 40 years of spending energy and time on critiquing my body, I’ve realized I have better things to do with that bandwidth.