The Bigger Badder Crew
A community – your community. Filled with people who value connection, are eager to grow, and who share a belief that a rising tide raises all ships.
Enjoying crew-only goodies including:
- The Monday email created just for you (Find an archive of issues here!)
- Bonus resources, activity, and even the occasional worksheet related to SB’s weekly blog post
- Curated resources from all over the web
- Heads-up and first dibs on all things Rawz Coaching
- Chomp & Chat, the weekly web-based gathering created specifically to give Bigger Badder Crew members a chance to connect directly with each other
- The Bigger Badder Conversation, a LinkedIn group where social really is connection.
Here’s the latest from the blog.
If you’d like to feel more skillful in being with people who are going through hard stuff, we made this gathering for you.
Sharing the from the midst of completing a 25-year marriage, coach, mediator, facilitator, and friend Kim Kristensen shares how he’s navigating what he’s all up in.
Spoiler: Communicating toward connection doesn’t inherently mean achieving that goal…
I once heard a story about the gods getting salty and deciding to hide the Great Wisdom from us. But what did they hide?