The Bigger Badder Crew
A community – your community. Filled with people who value connection, are eager to grow, and who share a belief that a rising tide raises all ships.
Enjoying crew-only goodies including:
- The Monday email created just for you (Find an archive of issues here!)
- Bonus resources, activity, and even the occasional worksheet related to SB’s weekly blog post
- Curated resources from all over the web
- Heads-up and first dibs on all things Rawz Coaching
- Chomp & Chat, the weekly web-based gathering created specifically to give Bigger Badder Crew members a chance to connect directly with each other
- The Bigger Badder Conversation, a LinkedIn group where social really is connection.
Here’s the latest from the blog.
Many of us have learned that being somehow impervious to that which stirs our emotions will make us safer. What are we losing in this trade?
“Grief is subversive, undermining the quiet agreement to behave and be in control of our emotions. It is an act of protest that declares our refusal to live numb and small. There is something feral about grief, something essentially outside the ordained and sanctioned...
Last Wednesday morning, I had an email in my inbox that was exactly what I needed. Tuesday, I had woken the reports of the leaked SCOTUS document about overturning Roe v. Wade. While it wasn’t exactly a surprise, it was still shocking and disheartening and deeply...