The Bigger Badder Crew
A community – your community. Filled with people who value connection, are eager to grow, and who share a belief that a rising tide raises all ships.
Enjoying crew-only goodies including:
- The Monday email created just for you (Find an archive of issues here!)
- Bonus resources, activity, and even the occasional worksheet related to SB’s weekly blog post
- Curated resources from all over the web
- Heads-up and first dibs on all things Rawz Coaching
- Chomp & Chat, the weekly web-based gathering created specifically to give Bigger Badder Crew members a chance to connect directly with each other
- The Bigger Badder Conversation, a LinkedIn group where social really is connection.
Here’s the latest from the blog.
You, my friend, are creative, whether you think of yourself that way or not. In this 6-month coaching group, we’ll transform your relationship with creativity so that you can let your unique shine brighten up the world!
I remember the first time I met Rachel Winstead (she/they) in person. I was sitting in this wonderful (though now-defunct, sadly) coffee shop inside an even more wonderful art museum in Roanoke (truly, for a city our size, it’s quite a gift of an art space). The...
This was my first contribution to the online magazine, BIZCATALYST 360. Read the original post here. Safe words are a tool used by people who enjoy play-acting danger. In such scenarios, words like no, stop, or help might just be a part of the scene as the naughty...
So often, people tell me they find networking to be an icky and unsettling prospect. There's something about equating it with insincerity and treating other humans as a means to an end. Kathryn Bennett is a perfect example to blow that out of the water. We were...